RecognitionTerms and Conditions
ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION OF A RECOGNITION REWARD CARD
- 1. The Recognition Reward Programme is open to all UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or above who wish to apply for a Recognition Reward Card (‘Reward Card’), excluding any person eligible for House of Fraser staff discount. The Recognition Reward Card cannot be used in conjunction with the Recognition MasterCard or Recognition Account Card.
- 2. When you register a Recognition Reward Card, we will set up an individual online account for you which will record the Points you have collected and the Rewards earned. You will not be able to redeem any Rewards until you have registered your card online at www.houseoffraser.co.uk and received a notification from us by email that your account has been registered.
- 3. If you create an account in the App, if you do not already have a registered Recognition Reward Card or a Recognition MasterCard or Account Card, we will set up an individual Recognition Reward Account for you which will record the Points you have collected and the Rewards earned. If you already have a registered plastic Recognition Card and you sign into your account through the App, you will be able to see the Points you have collected and the Rewards earned. You can also merge a plastic Reward Card with an in-App Recognition Reward Account.
- 4. Reward Cards are issued by Us and remain Our property. If requested, You may be required to return Your Reward Card to Us or to destroy it.
- 5. You are responsible for notifying Us if your details change. We are not responsible for delayed or undeliverable mail, email or text messages. You can notify us of a change of details online at www.houseoffraser.co.uk
HOW TO COLLECT POINTS
- 1. Points are available on purchases made within participating House of Fraser stores with a Recognition Reward Card or through the App and online at www.houseoffraser.co.uk. Points cannot be collected, nor can Rewards be redeemed, on the following items: Gift Vouchers, Gift Cards, financial services, any large kitchen appliances and any other non-participating departments.
- 2. Points will be awarded for every complete £1/€1 you spend in participating departments. We reserve the right to amend this structure as and when We deem it necessary. Current Points and Rewards information is available in store and online.
- 3. To collect Points for a purchase in store, you must present a Reward Card or your Recognition Reward Account barcode in the App. If you do not have your Recognition Card or App with you, Points can be added to your account up to 30 days after the date of purchase upon production of a validated till receipt and your Reward Card or Reward Account barcode in the App. To collect Points online, you simply need to have signed in to your account at www.houseoffraser.co.uk
- 4. Every month We will check to see whether You have collected the requisite number of Points (as notified to you) and if so, we will load the relevant Reward value onto Your account. If You have any Points left over after Your Rewards have been issued, the unused Points will be carried forward towards your next Reward for up to a maximum of 12 months.
- 5. Points can be transferred to another cardmember by setting up a Points transfer. This can be done online at www.houseoffraser.co.uk. Once a transfer has been set up, the primary account will receive all Points collected. This will remain until the Points transfer is cancelled (via the same webpage). A maximum of three cards can be linked to the primary account. Points cannot be sold or exchanged from one cardmember to another.
- 6. In the event You receive a refund on goods, all Recognition Points received as a result of that purchase will be deducted from Your current balance and not count towards Your Rewards.
- 7. Points shall become invalid when the Reward account is closed and may not be subsequently redeemed or transferred.
- 8. Please note that your Points balance may not be updated immediately when you make a qualifying purchase. You may need to wait 24 hours before the Points show in your account for both in store and online purchases.
HOW TO REDEEM REWARDS
- 1. The Reward account holds the Reward value You have collected.
- 2. Rewards can be used as payment for purchases from selected departments in store or at www.houseoffraser.co.uk. Rewards cannot be used for the payment of Gift Vouchers, Gift Cards, financial services, any large kitchen appliances and any non-participating departments. Please check if Rewards may be used before making Your purchase. When You use Rewards as payment, you will not earn Points on this part of the purchase.
- 3. Rewards can be used in conjunction with any Recognition offer (e.g. Double Points events), subject to the terms and conditions of that offer.
- 4. Rewards are not valid for use during selected promotional events or offer periods. Please check the event or offer terms and conditions to avoid disappointment.
- 5. We will refund any returned goods purchased in accordance with Our current refund policy. Rewards used in that purchase will be refunded to your Reward Card and usual restrictions will apply.
- 6. Rewards must be used by the expiry date given in Your Recognition Reward online account and/or e-statement (unless otherwise specified) and are subject to these Terms.
- 7. Rewards cannot be sold or exchanged from one cardmember to another. If accounts are linked then the primary account will receive any Rewards earned that have not already been issued.
- 8. We are not responsible for any Rewards that are unused by their expiry date.
- 9. Reward Cards should be treated as cash. We cannot be held liable for Reward Cards which, once registered, are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged. In the event of loss, please follow the instructions for lost, stolen or damaged Reward Cards on the ‘My Account’ section at www.houseoffraser.co.uk. If there was a Reward value on the lost card, this value, and any Points balance, will be accessible via your online account until a new card is registered to the account as a replacement.
- 10. Any and all Points that have not been issued or used towards Rewards as and when the Recognition Reward Programme terminates shall become void. Rewards already issued prior to the termination of the Recognition Reward Programme shall remain valid until their expiry date.
- 11. We reserve the right to refuse to process a Reward which We deem to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
- 1. We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Recognition Reward Programme or these Terms at Our sole discretion at any time, with or without notice.
- 2. We may refuse to redeem Rewards and/or authorise the issue of Points if We consider that the Recognition Reward Programme and/or the account are being misused, or if You are in breach of any of these Terms.
- 3. We reserve the right to close any Reward Card that has been inactive. If We do this, We will notify you in advance.
- 4. These Terms are subject to English Law. Our liability for a breach by Us of these Terms shall be limited to You. If You suffer loss as a result of such breach, Our sole liability shall be to credit You with Points in the event that such Points were incorrectly deducted or should have been credited but were not.
- 5. Nothing in these Terms shall limit Our liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by Our negligence.
- 6. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communication, including advertising, marketing or promotional material, these Terms shall prevail.
- 7. You may contact Us at any time by writing to the following address: House of Fraser, Recognition, 6th Floor, 318 Oxford Street, London W1C 1HF The Recognition Reward Programme is administered, and Reward Cards issued, by House of Fraser Limited. Registered office: Unit A Brook Park East, Shirebrook, NG20 8RY, UK. Registered in England. Registered number: 10686681
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackSorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackThanks for the feedback. We will improve this article.